Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An amazing young man

Last Saturday while at the Cedar Choppers Festival I had the honor to meet an extraordinary family. A mother, father and their four children (all of whom were very well behaved). They have a 5 year old who has been struggling for 2 1/2 years with one health problem after another. The young man's name is Joshua Edmondson. He is a Thomas the Train enthusiast. I am donating a diaper bag to his mom to help her carry his medical necessities back and forth and then I am making a special bag for Joshua to carry his toy necessities back & forth. Another client that I met that day asked me to make her 19 month old son a "little man bag" and I will be making 2 "little man bags" one of which will be Thomas the Train for Joshua.



If you can find a way to help with this family there are numerous ways but one in particular is the walk for the arthritis foundation. I am including the link for it: http://austinarthritiswalk.kintera.org/helpjoshua

No comments: