Saturday, January 17, 2009

GRAND OPENING OF WEBSITE

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I am proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of my new website: http://www.punkidoodles.webs.com/ .

Anyone from my email list will receive until January 30th a 15% discount off of anything you purchase from my website as soon as I can figure out how to do that. Right now if you want to order something just email me and I'll give you the discount. I have set up a paypay account under the name of Punkidoodles. If you don't see what you want just let me know and I'll extend the discount to anything I make until January 30th.

If you get a friend to sign up for my email list by emailing me at punkidoodles@yahoo.com I will give you an additional 5% off of anything.

Please pass this email along to all of your email buddies so I can get my business out into cyperspace!!

No comments: